IT Disposal and Remarketing
Our IT asset disposal and remarketing service gives you access to a worldwide IT brokerage network that means we can generate a fast and fair market price for you based on the recoverable value of your IT equipment on the second hand market.
- Do you want to partly finance your IT upgrade by selling your redundant hardware?
- Are you rationalizing your IT infrastructure and have equipment that is no longer required?
- Are you relocating your business and wish to avoid a costly and
logistically difficult IT move?
- Do you want to implement a “greener” way of doing business?
- Do you want to cut the costs of storing unused IT?
…We can be the solution.
This route is not only economically the best way to dispose of
equipment as it gives you a real financial return on your IT
investment at the end of its lifecycle, it is also the best way
environmentally as it means your equipment is not being thrown
away but is actually being reused.
Prolonging the life of your equipment through reuse delays it from
making any environmental impact as waste.
IT Asset Management Services
Assessment and evaluation for best disposal route to:
- Maximise recoverable value
- Minimise disposal costs
- Minimise environmental Impact
Each asset management project is unique and we will work
with you to produce a schedule detailing:
- Data security practices
- Agreed valuation and payment terms
- Environmental issues
- Time frame for completion
- Auditable reports for data destruction
WEEE Certification and Compliance
Our IT asset remarketing service is carried out strictly within WEEE regulations, documentation for your WEEE records are provided as are certificates of data destruction and all responsibility for the disposal of the equipment in compliance with the WEEE directive is legally taken on by ourselves.
Effective and Traceable DATA destruction
A primary objective during any asset disposal project is to protect
your data from falling into the public domain and to ensure compliance
with the data protection act.
We perform data destruction to US Dept of Defence standard 5220.22M or use industrial
shredding to ensure your information is safely destroyed and your
drives are cleansed.
Auditable reports using by serial number or utilising your company’s asset ID numbers are provided for your records to certify legally all data has been removed or physical destruction of the equipment has taken place.
Contact us for further details or to discuss the remarketing of your redundant or obsolete IT assets.
- Matched Pair 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2670 SR0KX - 2.6GHz Eight Core Processors£178.00End Date: 21-Aug 10:50Buy It Now for only: US £178.00Buy it now | Add to watch list
- HP 669238-071 684034-001 669322-B21 4GB 2Rx8 PC3L-12800E DDR3-1600MHz Memory£26.00End Date: 29-Aug 10:03Buy It Now for only: US £26.00Buy it now | Add to watch list
- Intel Xeon E5-2690 - 2.9GHz Turbo 3.8GHz 8 Core 20M Cache SR0L0 Processor£174.00End Date: 31-Aug 19:09Buy It Now for only: US £174.00Buy it now | Add to watch list